Banksy unveiled his "theme park" named Dismaland this week. It features disappointing rides and attractions such as a contorted Ariel trying to use the Internet and a a scene depicting paparazzi at the death of Cinderella (made to look like Princess Diana).
Very engaging and thought-provoking until you realize: if Banksy has the money to make an entire theme park, WHY NOT JUST USE IT TO HELP PEOPLE!?
So here are just a few things Banksy could've done with his time/money/influence instead of burning cash on a boo-hoo-the-world-sucks camp.
1. Give money to starving kids.
2. Brothers Big Sisters
3. Donate time to hurricane relief.
4. Become a community organizer.
5. Write a letter to his representative urging for reform.
6. Fund a school in Africa.
7. Make a video encouraging the youth to be positive and engaged.
8. Start a PAC committed to changing income inequality.
9. Organize a concert and donate the proceeds to the Red Cross.
10. Call George Clooney and just tag along to whatever he's doing.
11. Edible Arrangements
12. Meals on Wheels
13. Give somebody a lift to the airport.
14. Help somebody move.
8. Tell anybody they look healthy.
9. Look in the mirror and say, "Today will be great."
10. Make somebody an ice cream sundae with hot fudge.
11. Give a stranger a thumbs up and a warm smile.
12. Help a friend get a job.
13. Call your mother back.
14. Comment "good work!" on a YouTube video.
15. Say, "I've never thought of it that way!" during an argument.
16. Write "Happy B-Day!" on somebody's wall.
17. Cook a pasta dish for literally anybody.
18. Show up to an improv show.
20. Puff, puff, PASS <--- important part
29. Stay in bed and don't build a snarky theme park.
30. Don't be a such a MASSIVE bummer all the time.
31. I don't know, maybe f**k off?
33. Shut up
Also on HuffPost:
For a constant stream of entertainment news and discussion, follow HuffPost Entertainment on Viber.