By Elyssa Kirkham, GBR Staff Writer
Cyber Monday is coming, and it promises to be a huge day for deals and sales. The holiday could even end up being more popular than Black Friday. One poll from Morpace Omnibus found that 57 percent of consumers plan to shop on Cyber Monday this year, compared to just 35 percent on Black Friday.
What is Cyber Monday? Cyber Monday is a major, online-only shopping event of the holiday season. It falls on the first Monday after Thanksgiving and Black Friday. Cyber Monday 2015 is on Nov. 30 and will see online retailers offering exclusive deals and sales, allowing shoppers to get big discounts from the comfort of their own homes.
How to Get the Best Cyber Monday Deals
Cyber Monday deals for certain categories of items -- including toys, travel, appliances, clothing, shoes and beauty -- were better and more frequent than on Thanksgiving or Black Friday, according to DealNews. Head to online retailers that focus on these items and you'll likely see discounts and other Cyber Monday deals sitewide.
- Search for and take advantage of online coupons and promo codes.
- Compare prices to find the best offers on the items you want most.
- Follow your favorite online retailers on social media to get up-to-date Cyber Monday deal alerts.
Many items, however, will have lower prices and better discounts on Black Friday and Thanksgiving. Electronics will have lower prices before Cyber Monday, with phones, cameras, computers and TVs priced lower on Thanksgiving. Headphones, iPhones and console video games will be cheaper on Black Friday. Shoppers should also expect retailers' sites to be slower on Cyber Monday and shouldn't be surprised to see items out of stock.
22 Best Cyber Monday Deals of 2015
To help you get a headstart on your Cyber Monday game plan, GOBankingRates rounded up the Cyber Monday deals online retailers are already promoting.
Cyber Monday Sales From Major Retailers
Amazon's Cyber Monday sale is still under wraps, but if last year's deals are to be repeated, shoppers can expect Cyber Monday deals to start up to two days early and include plenty of Lightning Deals. Amazon also tends to have plenty of discounts on apparel, jewelry, beauty items and electronics.
eBay.com is teasing Cyber Monday deals early, including a $60 GameStop gift card for just $50 and a $100 Toys'R'Us gift card for $85. Elsewhere, eBay.com is teasing discounts of up to 90 percent on Nov. 30.
JCPenney's Cyber Monday sale will run from Sunday, Nov. 29 to Monday, Nov. 30 and promises to feature more than 50,000 online deals, with a focus on apparel for the whole family, including accessories, as well as furniture and home goods.
Macy's will offer "incredible prices" during its Cyber Monday sale, with discounts on key holiday categories including apparel, shoes, jewelry and beauty items. Home, kitchen and dining items are also set for big discounts.
Overstock.com's Cyber Monday deals are still under wraps, but it does offer a 10 percent off coupon for shoppers who sign up for email alerts.
Target has also not yet revealed its Cyber Monday deals for 2015, but will be offering one-day deals every Monday. If its deals from last year are an indicator, watch for discounts on video games, HDTVs and toys, along with gift card add ons.
Walmart teased in its Cyber Monday ad to prepare "for some of the year's best values this Cyber Monday." Cyber Monday will be the start of Cyber Week at Walmart, which the retailer said will feature deals on popular electronics and gifts. In addition, Walmart has also promised 10 daily online deals with "Cyber-Monday-like prices" every day of the holiday season.
Electronics: Cyber Monday TV Deals, Computer Deals and More
Dell is offering several Cyber Monday Deals on computers and laptops, including the following:
- Latitude 15 3000 Series laptop with Intel Core i3 processor, 4GB ram and 500GB hard drive for $499 (regularly $785)
- Latitude 15 5000 Series with Intel Core i5 processor, 4GB ram and 500GB hard drive for $699 (regularly $1,170)
- Inspiron Small Desktop with Intel Core i3 processor, 4GB ram and 1TB hard drive for $379 (regularly $553)
- Inspiron 15 5000 Series with Intel i3 processor, 4GB ram and 500GB hard drive for $379 (regularly $550)*
- Inspiron 17 5000 Series with Intel i5 processor, 8GB ram and 1TB hard drive for $599 (regularly $800)*
* Exclusive deals for businesses
eBay.com is offering a few great deals on electronics:
- Lenovo ThinkPad 11.6" notebook computer for 58 percent off at $210
- Cyber Monday TV deal for a 55" Samsung 4K Ultra HD 3D Smart TV for $1,200 (70 percent off the regular price of $3,999)
- GoPro Hero4 Silver Action Camera for $299 ($100 off)
Groupon has a solid roundup of deals on electronics, such as:
- Beats by Dre Pill 2.0 Bluetooth Speaker for $160 ($40 off)
- 12-month Xbox Live Gold membership for $45 ($5 off)
- GoPro Hero 4 Black Action Camera for $420 ($80 off)
Beauty, Shoes and Apparel Deals on Cyber Monday
Bath & Body Works' Cyber Monday sale will feature:
- Buy three, get two free on signature scents, as well as a three for $10 mix-and-match offer on mini body care items.
Groupon's Cyber Monday preview revealed deals on personal care and beauty products, such as:
- A microdermabrasion wand for $70 (regularly $200)
- Sonic electric toothbrushes for $45 (regularly $130).
Sephora will also be gifting Cyber Monday Mystery Sample Bags with online purchases of $25 or more.
This article, Best Cyber Monday Deals and Sales 2015: TV, Tech, Toys and More, originally appeared on GOBankingRates.com.
More from GOBankingRates: