The editors here at HuffPost Lifestyle have been obsessing over all things involving eyebrows over the past month. Whether we're studying video tutorials on how to tend to our own brows at home or poring over photos of the best celebrity eyebrows of all time, there's absolutely nothing we wouldn't do for beautiful brows.
After years of waxing, threading and tweezing, we've realized that using the best eyebrow makeup products are at the core of basic brow grooming. So we've put our delicate brow hairs through the ringer to test countless powders, pencils and gels. Here are 10 of the best new brow products we recommend for getting your eyebrows in tip-top shape.
1. Hourglass Arch Brow Sculpting Pencil. This product is a bewildering combination of a powder, pencil and wax formulation, which helps to create well-defined brows. And the triangle-shaped tip allows you to either fill in those sparse areas or achieve a more intense look. ($32, hourglasscosmetics.com)
2. Glossier Boy Brow. "Boyish brows" were a big trend on the New York Fashion Week runways. The makeup pros backstage had the technique down to a T, but we often struggle with getting it just right. Luckily, this tiny brush loaded with a creamy wax makes it much easier. Word of caution: a little product goes a long way. ($16, glossier.com)
3. It Cosmetics Brow Power Super Skinny Universal Waterproof Brow Pencil. A lot of thought was put into this brow product, as the brand worked with plastic surgeons to create a 1.4 millimeter tip that mimics the width of actual brow hairs. Plus, it's formulated with skin-nourishing and brow-enhancing ingredients, including biotin, peptides, collagen and antioxidants. But what really makes this pencil stand out, in our opinion, are the seven different shades, ranging from warm blonde to gray. ($24, itcosmetics.com)
4. Tyra Beauty Ménage À Brow. The queen of smizing caught our attention once again with this brow pen duo (there's a flexible pen on one side and a three-pronged applicator on the other) that adds an extra oomph to eyebrows with just a few swipes. ($22, tyra.com)
5. Laura Geller Brow Sculpting Palette. No more scrambling around in the bottom of your handbag or makeup case for several different products. You have everything you'll need (dual-shade powder, highlighter, setting wax and spoolie brush) inside this beautifully-packaged palette to not only fill in eyebrows but give them a luminous lift. ($29, ulta.com)
6. Lancôme Sourcils Waterproof Eyebrow Gel-Cream. You won't have to worry about your eyebrows suddenly becoming "non-existent" before the end of the work day if you use this gel formula. It goes on super slick and smooth and the color lasts. ($24, sephora.com)
7. L'Oréal Paris Brow Stylist Plumper. Ever since L'Oréal's celebrity makeup artist Sir John gave us a mini makeover with this brow product, we've stocked up on them at our local drugstore. The brow gel mascara can be pressed flatly against our brows to achieve a natural finish.($10.96, walmart.com)
8. Estée Lauder Double Brow Brush. If you're already committed to a particular brow gel or powder, then all you really need is a great brush, and this is it! The angled brush is just the right size to smooth on product and the spoolie ensures that it's blended seamlessly into your eyebrows. ($25, macys.com).
9. Wander Beauty Frame Your Face Micro Brow Pencil. This brow pencil has slowly become our go-to when grooming our brows when pressed for time in the mornings. Thanks to its ultra-fine tip, we don't have to worry about our eyebrows looking like two commas. ($21, wanderbeauty.com)
10. Ramy Brow Master Stencils. Not everyone has a steady hand when it comes to filling in their eyebrows. Brow guru Ramy perfected these helpful stencils that allows you to achieve your ideal perfect brow based on thickness, length and width. ($20, ramy.com)
Also On HuffPost: