Face masks are like opinions ― everyone’s got one.
Several months into the coronavirus pandemic, everyone’s also got an opinion about which mask is best. While our worlds were turned upside down, one constant for many people was trying to find the perfect face covering: one that is comfortable, effective and yes, fashionable.
As guidance continues to state that face coverings are the best way to protect ourselves and others from the virus, we took a poll of co-workers, readers and friends to find out if any mask emerged as a favorite. And we found one: Athleta’s everyday nonmedical masks.
Readers praised them for their shape, style and texture. And at $30 for a five-pack, they’re also budget-friendly.
Find out which other masks people are loving and buying below.
- Which airlines are blocking out middle seats for holiday travel?
- How does the coronavirus spread differently than the flu?
- Can you close your COVID “bubble” without losing friends forever?
- Is it safe to see grandparents over the holidays?
- How can you help a friend with anxiety when you’re also struggling?
Everyone deserves accurate information about COVID-19. Support journalism without a paywall — and keep it free for everyone — by becoming a HuffPost member today.