This list was assembled with data provided by Rank & Style.
SPF is one of the most important things you can slather on your body daily. But, sometimes it's hard to find the right sunscreen for your face -- blueish-white streaks and greasy residue are two things that often deter our SPF use.
Since it's imperative to our health and aging, Rank & Style searched for the best facial sunscreens to solve our streaky woes. From editor/user reviews to popularity, these are the formulas you should be using this summer (heck, all year long!).
1. Kiehl’s Super Fluid UV Defense SPF 50, $38: If you've been looking for a thinner formula that doesn't cake up, this Kiehl's gem is right for you.
2. Clinique ’Super City Block’ Oil-Free Daily Face Protector Broad Spectrum SPF 40, $22: Antioxidants make Clinique's product great for all skin types, and don't let the size fool you -- this sunscreen boasts a whopping SPF 40.
3. Philosophy 'hope' Oil-free Moisturizer SPF 30, $42: Get philosophical in fighting those UV rays while soaking up some good 'ol hydration.
4. La Mer The SPF 50 UV Protecting Fluid, $85: Yes, La Mer tends to be on the expensive side, but it's so popular that it seems worth the price.
5. Skinceuticals Daily Sun Defense SPF 20, $40: Users love this Skinceuticals sunscreen because surprise, surprise, it won't clog up your pores.