In case you didn't get the memo, Instagram is here to stay. And with hundreds of new fashion accounts popping up everyday, it seems next to impossible to keep track of them all. So, which brands, bloggers and magazines should you be following to make sure you're up on the latest news, trends and runway shows?
Have no fear, we here at HuffPost Style have spent hours trolling our favorite app to find the 25 best fashion accounts that you should be following right now. Whether you're seeking outfit inspiration, hilarious beauty quotes or shoe porn, there is something here for everyone!
1. The Coveteur (@thecoveteur)
For hilarious quotes and the insides of some of the best closets in the world.
2. Leandra Medine, The Man Repeller (@manrepeller)
For outfit inspiration.
3. Vogue Brasil (@voguebrasil)
For bright colors.
4. Camille Charrière (@camtyox)
For effortless menswear-inspired looks.
5. Aimee Song (@songofstyle)
For unexpected fashion combinations.
6. Dannijo (@dannijo)
For jewelry porn.
7. Miranda Kerr (@mirandakerr)
8. Isabel Marant (@isabelmarant)
For that je ne sais quoi.
9. Tibi (@tibipr)
For beautiful clothes in beautiful places.
10. Alice + Olivia (alice_olivia)
For pretty things.
11. W Magazine (@wmagazine)
For conceptual fashion.
12. Cara Delevingne (@caradelevingne)
For a look into a top model's life.
13. Lauren Santo Domingo (@thelsd)
For serious style envy.
14. Billy Farrell Agency (@bfa_nyc)
For an in-depth look at the fashion scene at music festivals and movie premieres.
15. Chloe Grace Moretz (@cmoretz)
For glimpses into this seriously cool actress' everyday life and style.
16. ASOS (@asos)
For rad outfit posts that give you all the details -- even down to the rings!
17. Nasty Gal (@nastygal)
For the gnarliest Cali-girl style items -- like this insane pizza backpack.
18. The Cut (@cutblog)
For hilarious fashion mashups like this edited Anna Wintour photo from the last Met Gala.
19. Bergdorf Goodman (@bergdorfs)
For all your fashion fantasies.
20. Elle Magazine (@elleusa)
For a glimpse into the magical Hearst tower.
21. Vanity Fair Magazine (@vanityfair)
22. Bryan Boy (@bryanboycom)
For your inner fashionisto.
23. The Beauty Department (@beautydept)
For “your daily dose of pretty.”
24. Mindy Kaling (@mindykaling)
For a quirky gal doing cute things.
25. Eva Chen (@evachen212)
For all your beauty needs.
More instagram envy: