This list was assembled with data provided by Rank & Style.
When the air gets warmer, we have dreams of prancing around in our floral skirts, structured crop tops and ambitious heels -- and yes, we mean ambitious, because how many times are you actually going to wear those three-inch strappy sandals to work?
So since we still want to look good without the painful height, the next best thing to get is a good pair of sturdy flats. We don't mean the ones you got for $5 at the mall, but the pair you have that will last you all spring and summer (and maybe even next year!). Even better? A pointy-toe flat.
With a little help from our friends at Rank & Style, now's your chance to check out the best pointy-toe flat shoes on the market. Based on a list compiled by editor/user reviews and popularity, these are just a few flats that will be a good investment for your wardrobe.
Art by Raydene Salinas
1. Matt Bernson Mercer d’Orsay Flats, $176: Don't worry, these won't make your narrow feet look any longer, if you're not into that.
2. Rachel Roy Ronney, $225: If you're searching for a simple yet metallic flat, look no further than these bad boys.
3. Joie Florence d’Orsay Flats, $226: These pair of Joie Florence flats provide comfort with the perfect amount of color.
4. Manolo Blahnik Soussaba Suede Pointed Toe Flat, $645: Okay, so this shoe is definitely a splurge, but not every Manolo has to be a heel!
5. Kate Spade New York Stripe Flat, $238: Stripes always call for a good (spring)time.