But, whether you're a self-proclaimed beauty fanatic or just curious about the latest beauty balm (DD creams, anyone?), Sephora is a mecca for cosmetics. With hundreds of brands filling its black-and-white lacquered walls, the shopping experience can become overwhelming.
To help you sort through the madness (and resist the tempting bins near the cash register), here are 13 of the best Sephora buys.
Art by Raydene Salinas
1. Tom Ford Black Orchid, $110. A fragrance this warm and sexy is sure to have lasting power with notes of bergamot, black gardenia, patchouli, incense and vanilla.
2. Yves Saint Laurent Teint Touche Eclat Foundation, $57. For girls who loathe wearing foundation on a daily basis, but still want some sort of coverage, we recommend trying this barely there face makeup for a natural-looking glow.
3. Living Proof No Frizz Nourishing Styling Cream, $36. This lightweight hair product helps to block humidity and minimize frizz, leaving your strands soft and shiny. Better get you a bottle or two before summer arrives!
4. Josie Maran 100 Percent Pure Argan Oil, $48. At nearly 50 dollars a pop, you're probably wondering what makes this oil so special. Well, this pure argan oil is safe enough to use from head to toe to keep your body moisturized.
5. Butter London Trout Pout Nail Lacquer, $15. For your next vacay, we suggest spending all of your manicure money on this opaque cantaloupe shade. And it's worth noting that it dries super fast!
6. BeautyBlender, $20. This non-latex sponge makeup applicator is worth all the hype. It's tear-drop shape allows you to apply your foundation or concealer like a professional.
7. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Pen, $21. Don't let the marker tip deter you from using this brow pen. Its fine point makes it easy to fill in sparse brows for a more natural look, or you can go big and bold without looking like a clown.
8. Sephora Collection Rouge Cream Mr. Lover 10 Lipstick, $13. We have to admit to hoarding this tube of lipstick. With its creamy texture and color payoff, can you blame us?
9. Sephora Collection Instant Nail Polish Remover, $10. When we stumbled upon this pre-moistened foam nail polish remover, it took us back to our childhood. So, we just had to stock up.
10. Sephora Collection Blotting Papers, $8. Whip out these portable blotting papers (isn't the packaging cute?) and press away the oil and shine from your face without irritating your skin.
11. Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion, $12. Trust us. Your eyeshadow WILL NOT BUDGE if you prep your lids with just a dab of this primer.
12. Bliss Lemon+Sage Body Butter Maximum Moisture Cream, $8. There's a reason why this body cream has found residency at W Hotel bathrooms worldwide. It's highly hydrating yet non-greasy formula soothes dry skin, and leaves behind the most intoxicating citrusy scent.
13. Too Faced Teddy Bear Hair 5 Piece Brush Set, $65. Seriously, nothing feels better than these plush and pretty makeup brushes against your skin. And the cute cosmetics bag keeps them all in one place.