HuffPost may receive a share from purchases made via links on this page. Prices and availability subject to change.
All the time indoors lately might make you want to change up your space — whether that’s getting a new gold bed for sweet dreams or pretty pastel cookware for a palette (see what we did there?) cleanser.
Luckily, when it comes to online shopping for furniture and decor, there’s plenty of options to pick from.
There are sites dedicated to midcentury modern style. There are places that are perfect for bohemian decor that looks like it came from the ’70s. There’s even brands for minimalist home decor on a budget.
And shopping the interwebs for home decor is an easy alternative to hitting up crowded stores. Just remember to have a measuring tape on hand so you know if what you’ve spotted on a site will fit into your apartment or home.
Not sure where to start? Don’t worry, you’ve come to the right place. We put together a BIG list of the best (and affordable) websites for furniture and home decor and goods below:
4. IKEA: This site almost needs no introduction. You know the Swedish brand for its minimalist and functional designs (there’s even a guide dedicated to the hardest furniture to put together from IKEA). Though typically a store to shop in person, they’ve made online purchasing much easier, as of late (and furniture that’s easier to assemble).
5. Anthropologie: While it’s probably best known for its fashion, Anthropologie also carries everything from bohemian bed frames, space-saving storage and home office essentials. You’ll see plenty of quirky kitchen gadgets (think this pumpkin cocotte and apple cheese board) and pretty bedding here, too.
7. Gilt Home: You just might sign up for this site, which features flash deals and items curated from some of the top designers. Almost everything’s marked down from their original prices most of the time, so you can get real steals here, too.
8. Parachute: This brand makes modern bedding and bath essentials that’ll make your home look comfortable and lived-in. You may have seen this site on your Instagram feed, since Parachute’s known for its percale sheet sets and top-rated mattress.
12. LexMod: Here’s where you find mod decor and furniture for every part of your home, from your workspace to your outdoor space.
16. Bed Bath & Beyond: Sure, you’ll see plenty of bed and bath items here, of course but “beyond” that, there’s kitchenwares and decor on this site that you don’t want to miss out on.
18. The White Company: The retailer to shop for British style. Find items for all rooms in your home, from kitchen accessories to tableware, towels and bath mats to home décor and more.
21. TJ Maxx: The discount department store’s the ideal choice to get deals without having to through the options in-person. Plus, everything here is super cute like poufs and ottomans for your living room.
24. Joss & Main: This flash sale site often hooks up with current celebs and style mavens to curate housewares. There’s plenty of outdoor and home improvement items to snag on the site, too.
25. Nordstrom Rack: If you’re looking for an option that’s cheaper than Nordstrom, you should head to Nordstrom Rack, which has lots of home items that are affordable and will spruce up any space.
26. Wayfair: Looking to shop for everything, all at once? Try here for one of the largest assortment of brands and products that we’ve seen on the internet (and we’ve seen a lot).
27. Bloomingdale’s: Bloomingdale’s just brimming with lots of unique home decor that’ll look special in your space. And definitely check out all the bedding and furniture on the site, too.
28. Design Within Reach: This shop sells reproductions of classic midcentury modern designs plus other modern items. Although, you’ll want to keep in mind that lots of things here will be a bit of a splurge.
29. Crate And Barrel: If you’re looking for home items that aren’t too trendy, you can’t go wrong with anything from C&B, which features classic furnishings with modern lines.
32. World Market: World Market’s got a huge selection of furniture and accessories with incredibly low price points that look like they’re from all over the globe.
33. Macy’s: Like other big department stores, this brand has the benefit of having tons and tons of choices when it comes to home items. You’ll find everything from recliners to mattresses at Macy’s.
34. HauteLook: This flash sale website has a surprising selection of small accent furniture and accessories for low prices. Plus, you’ll get deals on designer and big brand items.
35. Shopbop: Scroll through Shopbop for jewelry trays and tea towels that’ll stand out in your home.
37. 2 Modern: This brand’s got a wide range of stylish designs, with a clean-lined aesthetic that’ll fit in just about anywhere.
40. Lulu & Georgia: This is probably your best bet to find rugs, but check out the all the collections of furniture the brand has, too.
41. Serena & Lily: With a sweet aesthetic and adorable kids’ stuff, this is the place to find pretty lighting, bedding and more.