While his team was losing to the Seattle Seahawks 35-30, Belichick was going four brutal quarters with his face covering.
He got called “Toucan Sam,” and one annoyed tweeter asked: “How many incorrect ways is Bill Belichick gonna wear his mask tonight?”
The guy has won six Super Bowls with New England, but social media users reminded him that he just lost to a mask.
- Get the latest coronavirus updates here.
- What will life be like once a coronavirus vaccine arrives?
- Everything you need to know about face masks right now.
- What should you still be disinfecting to prevent COVID-19?
- Is it possible you had coronavirus earlier this year?
- Constantly arguing with your partner about coronavirus risks? You are not alone.
Everyone deserves accurate information about COVID-19. Support journalism without a paywall — and keep it free for everyone — by becoming a HuffPost member today.