1. What does the phrase "protect and serve" mean to you?
2. Are you comfortable shooting a gun?
3. Do you consider people who don't look like you to be human beings?
4. Define the phrase "civil servant."
5. Are you calm and patient with people you don't know?
6. Are you rattled by people who get emotional when confronted by a person with a gun?
7. Are people trying to kill you wherever you go, so you need to kill them first?
8. What is the proper procedure when addressing a person who has his hands up in the air?
9. What is the proper procedure when dealing with a person who says he cannot breathe?
10. True or False: Asking questions and listening to answers is useful to avoid misunderstandings.
11. Is it legal to assault a person who is unconscious?
12. Is it legal to shoot a person because he makes you angry?
13. Is it legal to shoot a person because she has an attitude?
14. True or False: Black people who walk on their own are looking for trouble.
15. True or False: Black people who drive with their families or friends are looking for trouble.
16. True or False: Women who allow themselves to be vulnerable deserve what happens to them.
17. What comes into your head when you hear the phrase "protect and serve"?
18. True or False: Almost everyone has the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
19. Do you feel a civil servant's salary should be a living wage?
20. True or False: What do you think of when you hear the phrase "protect and serve"?
Please submit your responses to #Black&Blue. We will get back to you shortly with our verdict.