The 2013 Boston Marathon came to a tragic end just before 3 p.m. on Monday, April 15, when twin explosions rocked the finish line causing multiple casualties. At least two people are dead and more than 90 injured, the Boston Globe reported just after 5 p.m.
Below, a timeline of the events of the day. This is a developing story; please check back for updates.
- Boston Marathon Explosion Photos (GRAPHIC)
- Video Of The Bombing
- Third Explosion At JFK Library
- Witnesses Describe Scene In Boston
- Bombing Timeline
- President Obama Calls FBI Director After Bombing
- Justice Department Directing Full Resources To Investigate
- Prayers For Boston
- 'Heightened Security' In D.C.
- How To Help Boston Marathon Victims
- Department Of Homeland Security Providing 'Whatever Assistance' Needed
- Google Person Finder
- History Of U.S. Bombings
Follow our live blog for the latest updates: