Brad Renfro Cause Of Death: Heroin Overdose

Brad Renfro died January 15th and today the coroner released his cause of death:

The Los Angeles County Coroner confirmed that actor Brad Renfro died from an accidental overdose of heroin.

The cause of death was ruled "acute heroin/morphine intoxication," and the drugs were injected, according to the coroner's office. "The final manner of death has been ruled an accident," the coroner reported.

Renfro, who first reached stardom as a preteen in "The Client" was 25 years old. He'd struggled with addiction in the past, had been arrested for drugs and had been in rehab. He is survived by a son identified as Y Renfro, who now lives in Japan