After explosions rocked an airport and train station in Brussels, Belgium, on Tuesday morning, people reached out to one another for comfort.
Those leaving the Brussels airport could be seen holding one another, shaken from a morning of chaos.
Below, see photos of people relying on one another after the Brussels attacks.
For additional coverage in French, visit Le Huffington Post and their live blog; For coverage in German, visit HuffPost Germany; For coverage in Spanish, visit HuffPost Spain; For coverage in Arabic, visit HuffPost Arabi.
- Even After Deadly Attacks, We’re Stronger Together
- Internet Fights Back Against Brussels Terror With Love
- Harrowing Video Shows Train Evacuation After Brussels Attacks
- 2016 Presidential Candidates React To Brussels Terror Attacks
- U.S. Cities Tighten Security After Deadly Brussels Attack
- Tintin And Snowy Weep For Belgium