Here's some real talk: planning a wedding can be overwhelming, to say the least. That's why we're on board with anything that can make the experience less stressful for brides and grooms-to-be.
Take Unveiled, for example. It's a luxury bridal event in Los Angeles and Orange Country that features booths from local wedding planning resources in each city -- everything from cakes, dècor, beauty, venues, food, flowers, fashion and more. And this year, we're one of the sponsors!
Attendees can also look forward to cake tastings, samples of specialty cocktails and champagne, a gift bag and admission to a fashion show. Our readers who plan to attend can receive a special $10 discount on their ticket if they use the promo code HUFFPOWEDDINGS (you can purchase it here).
Information on each of the events is listed below. For more details, head over to the Unveiled site.
ORANGE COUNTY | Thursday, October 9
- Segerstrom Center for the Arts, 600 Town Center Drive, Costa Mesa, CA 92626
- 5 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Fashion show by Mon Amie bridal salon
- Event Photography by ToAmaze
- Sponsored by The Cosmopolitan Las Vegas, Patina Catering, BevMo!, Riviera Magazine, Antonello Ristorante, Martha Stewart Weddings, Brides California, HuffPost Weddings, South Coast Plaza and Classic Party Rentals
LOS ANGELES | Sunday, September 7
- W Hollywood, 6250 Hollywood Blvd., Hollywood, CA 90028
- 11 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Fashion show by Amsale Spring 2015
- State of the Union address by event planner & designer Beth Helmstetter
- Event design by Laura Lorraine Designs
- Event Photography by Simone & Martin Photography
- Sponsored by The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, Martha Stewart Weddings, HuffPost Weddings, BevMo!, 24 Carrots, Angeleno Magazine, Wolfgang Puck, W Hollywood, Brides California, Classic Party Rentals and The Bridal Bar
UPDATE: The San Francisco event scheduled for October 19 at Bently Reserve has been canceled, according to a representative from the event planning company. Those who bought tickets will be notified and refunded. The company apologizes for any inconvenience.
Check out the slideshow below for photos from last year's event.