Do you want to be a campus editor-at-large for The Huffington Post? Here's your chance!
HuffPost has a long history of featuring college students' voices on our site and on HuffPost Live. We've highlighted your take on everything from racial tension to Snapchat, along with an array of personal topics that touch your daily lives.
Our campus editor-at-large program is a way to build your network and help contribute content to our blogging platform. We're searching for ambitious college students with an obsession for news and a deep desire to understand and help shape the way the Internet is changing, while bringing a deeper focus to the lives and perspectives of college students everywhere. Our editors-at-large help spread the word on their campuses about blogging opportunities with HuffPost, creating a unique opportunity for students to have their voice heard by millions worldwide. We’d like to be more connected with students, and through your everyday experiences, social media networks and campus activities, you and your peers can direct and shape the conversation online.
- Recruiting college students to write for The Huffington Post's blogging platform.
- Pitching features, HuffPost Live segments and evergreen content to help sharpen your editorial skills.
- Blogging for HuffPost's various sections.
- Update HuffPost editors on campus-related news.
- Assist in planning any campus projects (namely the HuffPost Finals Oases).
- Communicating regularly with your HuffPost manager.
If you're an undergraduate student excited about building your network and connecting people and content on your campus, please submit your information through the link below.
The application will close at 11:59 pm on July 15, 2015. We look forward to reading your submissions!
Click here to apply for and editor-at-large position on your campus.
Feel free to email campusEAL@huffingtonpost.com for any related questions.