Traveling is probably the most universally agreed upon stressor there is. Nobody enjoys swapping all of their liquid toiletries for solid alternatives, rushing to the airport several hours early, fighting through obnoxiously long TSA lines, or running through terminals to make last-minute gate changes.
One thing that can make the experience even a tiny bit better? Luggage that’ll keep up with the headache. Ditch the tiny weekender duffel bag and instead invest in a smart carry-on that can attach to your suitcase through what’s called a “trolley sleeve” or a “pass-through pocket.” Whatever you choose to call it, we call it genius.
Be prepared for your next trip with these 10 carry-on bags that’ll attach to your luggage:
1. Vera Bradley Iconic Weekender Travel Bag
2. Dagne Dover Weston Laptop Bag
Get the Dagne Dover Weston Laptop Bag.
3. Target’s A New Day Weekender Bag
Get the Target A New Day Weekender Bag.
4. The Everywhere Bag from Away
Get the Everywhere Bag from Away.
5. Dagne Dover Ryan Laptop Bag
Get the Dagne Dover Ryan Laptop Bag.
6. The Mover Pack From Everlane
7. Skyline 13.5″ Carry On Suitcase
Get the Skyline Carry On Suitcase.
8. Made By Design Duffel Bag
Get the Made By Design Duffel Bag.
9. Briggs & Riley Baseline Tote Bag
Get the Briggs and Riley Baseline Tote Bag.
10. SwissGear 17″ Scan Smart TSA Laptop Business Backpack
HuffPost may receive a share from purchases made via links on this page.