Happy Halloween, normals! While you're busy scrambling together a last-minute ironic Donald Trump costume, celebrities are out attending L.A's famous people masquerade balls in fancy costumes they bought with their abundant dollars (or paid people to assemble with said dollars. Either way, they're rich and have cool costumes.)
If you're looking for costume inspiration or to be filled with envy, peruse The Huffington Post's list of celebrities killing it with their 2015 Halloween costumes.
We'll update the list as more celebs awake from their fun drunken nights to post pics on Instagram.
1. Nicki Minaj - Fairy Princess
2. Jessica Alba - Romy from "Romy and Michele's High School Reunion"
3. John Stamos and Josh Peck - Devils
4. Justin Bieber - Jackie Moon from 2008 Will Ferrell film "Semi-Pro"
5. Ariana Grande - Cow
6. Miley Cyrus - Cinderella
7. Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan-Tatum - Cats in the Hat
8. KID BONUS: North West and Penelope Disick - Elsa and Anna from "Frozen"
Also on HuffPost: