Industrial decor is making a comeback in a big way, and it's about time you jumped on the bandwagon! You can go all out pipes and wood, or just add a little industrial flavor, easily and inexpensively, with just a few tips from decor pros who know their stuff. Check out these great ways to add industrial decor highlights to every nook and cranny of your house, for a modern makeover that's totally within your budget! Add industrial decor to...
1. Your Dining Room, by putting up faux brick paneling and metal shelf units.
Industrial Dining Room via Hometalker Any Girl Can Do It
2. Your Living Room, by painting your coffee table with faux metallic details
DIY Industrial Coffee Table via Hometalker Honeybear Lane
3. Your Bedroom, by replacing curtain rods with industrial pipes.
DIY Industrial Pipe Curtain Rod via Hometalker Lynne Knowlton
4. Your Closet, by hanging chic industrial detail jewelry holders.
DIY Necklace Holder via Hometalker C.R.A.F.T.
5. Your Child's Bedroom, by constructing a simple display storage shelf from wood and pipes.
How to Build Industrial Shelves via Hometalker Beneath My Heart
6. Your Kitchen, by adding metal hardware, fixtures, faucets, and details.
Kitchen Industrial Design Ideas via Hometalker The DIY Mommy
7. Your Bathroom, by using industrial pipe shelf brackets and glass shelves for towel storage.
Industrial Shelf Solution via Hometalker Whisperwood Cottage
8. Your Den, by installing your own easy-to-make pendant lights.
DIY Industrial Pendant Light via Hometalker Bless'er House
9. Your Entryway, but creating classy sconces for the walls.
DIY Industrial Sconces via Hometalker Shanty 2 Chic
10. Your Guest Room, by adding small touches and details that invoke some industrial atmosphere.
Decorating With Industrial Baskets via Hometalker Rustic Crafts & Chic Decor
11. Your Craft Room, by putting up pipe and wire basket storage for your supplies.
Gold Industrial Pipe Storage via Hometalker Upcycled Treasures
We've got plenty more ideas if you're still in need of inspiration! Check out Hometalk's topic page on Home Decor, for more styles, tips, and inspiration!