Actor Chris Evans recently tried to give his dog, Dodger, a trim while in quarantine. It didn’t go well.
Evans, who played Captain America in the Marvel films, shared a photo of the attempt on Twitter, saying the dog seemed skeptical but was convinced to sit still in exchange for some treats.
“It went so wrong, so fast,” he wrote. “I guess some things are better left to the professionals.”
Dodger is a frequent star of Evans’ social media posts, as the actor often posts scenes of his pup in action, like this clip from 2017:
In 2018, in honor of National Pet Day, Evans shared a throwback video of the first time he met Dodger.
“I knew right away that he was coming home with me,” he wrote.
Evans is currently among a group of celebrities raising money to address food insecurity via the All In Challenge. He’s raffling off a chance to participate in a virtual hangout with himself and “Avengers” costars Robert Downey Jr., Chris Hemsworth, Scarlett Johansson, Mark Ruffalo and Jeremy Renner.
- Stay up to date with our live blog as we cover the COVID-19 pandemic
- What happens if we end social distancing too soon?
- What you need to know about face masks right now
- Will there be a second stimulus check?
- Lost your job due to coronavirus? Here’s what you need to know.
- Why it takes so long to make a coronavirus vaccine
- Parenting during the coronavirus crisis?
- The HuffPost guide to working from home
- What coronavirus questions are on your mind right now? We want to help you find answers.
Everyone deserves accurate information about COVID-19. Support journalism without a paywall — and keep it free for everyone — by becoming a HuffPost member today.