Back in January, comedian Julie Nolke felt certain that the Australian wildfires would be the defining event of this year. She also looked forward to traveling for work.
But then, present-day Nolke decided to visit her past self in order to set her straight.
In a comic flight of fancy that has climbed the YouTube charts, present-day Nolke hints to Nolke of the past how much the world has changed without directly mentioning the coronavirus pandemic. She also offers a few helpful tips for how to deal with being in quarantine.
A Costco run and a heavy investment in Zoom may not have been on past Nolke’s to-do list, but they sure as hell better be now.
Watch the full video above.
- Stay up to date with our live blog as we cover the COVID-19 pandemic
- What happens if we end social distancing too soon?
- What you need to know about face masks right now
- How long are asymptomatic carriers contagious?
- Lost your job due to coronavirus? Here’s what you need to know.
- Everything you need to know about coronavirus and grief
- The HuffPost guide to working from home
- What coronavirus questions are on your mind right now? We want to help you find answers.
- Everyone deserves accurate information about COVID-19. Support journalism without a paywall — and keep it free for everyone — by becoming a HuffPost member today.