Truth or Dare: Episode 12
The Truth or Dare Podcast invites leading experts to share from their life’s best work in order to help listeners boost their social health.
Today’s featured guest is Sheila Heen. Sheila teaches negotiation at Harvard Law School, where she’s been part of the Harvard Negotiation Project for 2 decades. In addition to being the co-author of Difficult Conversations and Thanks for the Feedback, Sheila also serves as CEO of Triad Consulting.
You can also go back to catch the previous episodes you’ve missed:
- The debut episode with Social Media Historian, Allison Graham.
- Episode 2 with professor and author, Cal Newport, who writes on the value of unbroken concentration.
- Episode 3 with best-selling author Sherry Turkle who teaches us how to learn from watching the people around us.
- Episode 4 with Stanford lecturer, Matt Abrahams, who delivers several practical tips to improve our speaking ability.
- Episode 5 with Dr.Ivan Joseph who talks about boosting self confidence.
- Episode 6 about how our thoughts are sometimes hijacked by fear, with Dr.David Myers.
- Episode 7 about how shared experiences create bonds between people, with Dr. Robin Dunbar.
- Episode 8 about how memories should make us more tolerant, with Dr. Elizabeth Loftus.
- Episode 9 about how our identities now have online components, with Dr. Ulrike Schultze.
- Episode 10 about how words define and heal us, with Dr. James Pennebaker.
- Episode 11 about how morals are shaped, with Eden Collinsworth.
You can listen on any of the platforms listed below. Be sure to subscribe so you’ll be alerted when new episodes come out each week!
Or, learn more about author and host, Sarah Raymond Cunningham, at sarahcunningham.org.
Other Ways to Listen Now
Go to Episode 13 of Truth or Dare.