It’s hard enough for adults to wrap their heads around the COVID-19 pandemic, so needless to say, kids face even more challenges.
While parents can explain the coronavirus situation to their children in age-appropriate ways, there are also resources to guide them through these conversations. One major one is the many children’s books written in response to the pandemic.
Below, we’ve rounded up 37 books that address COVID-19 for kids.
- What should you still be disinfecting to prevent COVID-19?
- Is it possible you had coronavirus earlier this year?
- How can you manage your anxiety as coronavirus restrictions lift?
- Here’s the latest on how long COVID-19 antibodies last.
- How will COVID-19 change your office?
- Laid off and lost your health insurance? You have options.
- Everything you need to know about face masks right now.
- Find all our coronavirus coverage here.