Some people have really leaned into the at-home fitness life ― filling their spare hours with virtual classes and socially distanced walks. Others have documented their pandemic workout fails, while still others are laughing at the idea of even attempting an exercise routine right now.
There’s no wrong way to move when you’re navigating a pandemic. And whichever category you fall into, there’s probably someone on Twitter sharing a funny take on it to make you laugh.
We’ve rounded up 32 relatable tweets about quarantine fitness. Enjoy!
- Stay up to date with our live blog as we cover the COVID-19 pandemic
- 7 essential pieces of relationship advice for couples in quarantine
- What you need to know about face masks right now
- How to tell if you need to start doing online therapy
- Lost your job due to coronavirus? Here’s what you need to know.
- Parenting during the coronavirus crisis?
- The HuffPost guide to working from home
- What coronavirus questions are on your mind right now? We want to help you find answers.
- Everyone deserves accurate information about COVID-19. Support journalism without a paywall — and keep it free for everyone — by becoming a HuffPost member today.