And now, a brief history of Curt Schilling's last month or so.
1. Aug. 25 - ESPN baseball analyst Curt Schilling publishes and then deletes this tweet:
2. Aug. 25, a short while later - ESPN suspends Curt Schilling from Little League World Series coverage.
3. Aug. 25, a little bit after that - Curt Schilling publishes the below tweet. It is not deleted.
4. Sept. 3 - ESPN announces Curt Schilling has been suspended for the remainder of the MLB regular season and the Wild Card playoff game.
5. Sept. 24 and 27 - Curt Schilling shares these images on Facebook:
7. Sept. 28 - Deadspin asks ESPN if they have any thoughts on Curt Schilling’s Facebook page posts. “Nope,” the network replies.
Also on HuffPost:
How to vote
Vote-by-mail ballot request deadline: Varies by state
For the Nov 3 election: States are making it easier for citizens to vote absentee by mail this year due to the coronavirus. Each state has its own rules for mail-in absentee voting. Visit your state election office website to find out if you can vote by mail.Get more informationTrack ballot status
In-person early voting dates: Varies by state
Sometimes circumstances make it hard or impossible for you to vote on Election Day. But your state may let you vote during a designated early voting period. You don't need an excuse to vote early. Visit your state election office website to find out whether they offer early voting.My Election Office
General Election: Nov 3, 2020
Polling hours on Election Day: Varies by state/localityMy Polling Place