“The Daily Show with Trevor Noah” poked fun at Tucker Carlson’s live little on-screen box response to President Joe Biden’s speech last week with the launch of a spoof streaming service only involving the Fox News personality.
Tucker+ — per the voiceover in a parody ad released online Tuesday — “adds a live shot to Tucker reacting to every show that pisses you off.”
“Are you ready to stop watching content you hate? And start watching someone you love watch content you hate?” the narrator asks in the spot for the fake service that sees Carlson added to the corner of the screen during shows that “jam diversity down your throat” and “humanize immigrants or Muslims.”
In real life, Carlson in recent weeks has sown doubt about COVID-19 vaccines, insulted pregnant military service members and played dumb on the QAnon conspiracy theory.
Watch the spoof video here:
A HuffPost Guide To Coronavirus
- Is it safe to see people who have gotten the coronavirus vaccine?
- What it means if your partner tests positive for COVID-19 but you don’t.
- How worried should you be about the new strains of coronavirus?
- The unexpected challenges of co-parenting during a pandemic.
- 19 things we took for granted pre-pandemic but now miss.
- Find all that and more on our coronavirus hub page.