The "Dancing With the Stars" cast for Season 17 has been announced, and it's a star-studded list.
The roster of stars competing for the Mirrorball trophy includes sitcom star Valerie Harper, known for her role as Rhoda Morgenstern on "Mary Tyler Moore," former "King of Queens" star Leah Remini and "Glee's" Amber Riley. The other big names are former "Jersey Shore" star Snooki, Bill Nye the Science Guy and former "Saved By The Bell" star Elizabeth Berkley.
The announcement was made on ABC's "Good Morning America" on Wednesday, Sept. 4.
See the full list below. Click through the gallery for more.
- "Jersey Shore" star Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi with Sasha Farber
- Valerie Harper and Tristan MacManus
- "Saved By the Bell" and "Showgirls" star Elizabeth Berkley will dance with Valentin Chmerkovskiy
- Amber Riley with Derek Hough
- Footballer Keyshawn Johnson and Sharna Burgess
- "High School Musical" star Corbin Bleu and Karina Smirnoff
- Leah Remini and Tony Dovolani
- "The Voice's" Christina Milian is paired with Mark Ballas
- Bill Nye (yes, "The Science Guy") dancing with Tyne Stecklein
- "Pretty Little Liars" and "Army Wives" actor Brant Daugherty with Peta Murgatroyd
- Jack Osbourne with Cheryl Burke
- "Blue Collar Comedy's" Bill Engvall and Emma Slater
"Dancing With the Stars" Season 17 premieres Monday, Sept. 16 at 8 p.m. ET on ABC.