This week is National Singles Week. Who knew?! So, it seems imperative that every single man, who sees it fit, should take their favorite single mom out on a date. Yes, she has children, but don't let that scare you. Those kids have helped her hone those nurturing skills you most appreciate in a lover and a mate.
Here are the top 10 reasons why you should date a single mom starting tonight!
1. Single moms are living, breathing Cinderellas, after the ball. She no longer needs to party all night long. Not to say that a spin around the dance floor before the clock strikes 12 is out of the question.
2. Single moms are independent. You don't need to have a master plan all laid out for the evening. She probably has some pretty good ideas about what you two should do.
3. Single moms are resilient. This woman has been through the gamut; there isn't much that you can "toss her way" that might throw her for a loop.
4. Single moms are in no rush. It's a nice switch from those ladies who are itching to take a stroll down the aisle.
5. Single moms take their relationships seriously. This woman has no time or space to play games. Isn't that a relief!
6. She knows the difference between her needs and her wants. Trust me, you want her to want you. Not need you.
7. Single moms are selfless. She knows how to make you her special priority. And that's a very different place than where her kids reside in the master plan. It's not an either/or, it's both.
8. Single moms are very go-with-the-flow. They know that things don't always work out as planned, so don't expect any pouting. They are really good at making lemonade out of lemons.
9. Single moms are not players. They don't have the time or energy to date like a mad woman. If she picks you and you want her, she'll be a loyal lover.
10. She's already a great mom. If you were hoping to find a nurturing woman to start a family with, you're in luck!
Bonus reason: You'll get to enjoy engaging with her children and doing the fun activities parents get to do with their kids. Anyone for a round of mini-golf?