David Letterman continued going after the McCain-Palin ticket Wednesday night, taking it hard to Sarah Palin.
After days of jokes about John McCain's cancellation last week, Wednesday night Letterman delivered a top ten list titled "Things Overheard At Palin Debate Camp." It included everything from "Hey, I can see Mexico from here!" to "Can I just use that lipstick-pit bull thing again?"
Watch (full list below):
From CBS, 10/1
10. "Let's practice your bewildered silence."
9. "Can you try saying 'yes' instead of 'you betcha'?"
8. "Hey, I can see Mexico from here!"
7. "Maybe we'll get lucky and there won't be any questions about Iraq, taxes or healthcare."
6. "We're screwed!"
5. "Can I just use that lipstick-pit bull thing again?"
4. "We have to wrap it up for the day -- McCain eats dinner at 4:30."
3. "Can we get Congress to bail us out of this debate?"
2. "John Edwards wants to know if you'd like some private tutoring in his van."
1. "Any way we can just get Tina Fey to do it?"
WATCH: David Letterman's War Against John McCain Day 4: "Good Thing John McCain Blew Me Off To Go Save The Economy"
WATCH: David Letterman vs. John McCain Continues: "McCain Loves Bailouts, He Bailed Out On Me!"
CBS News Executives "Aggravated" By Letterman's Use Of Internal News Feed
WATCH: Letterman Attacks McCain Day 2: "I Feel Like An Ugly Date"
WATCH: John McCain Cancels Letterman Appearance, Letterman Catches Him In A Lie
COMPLETE VP DEBATE COVERAGE: BIDEN PALIN VIDEO, HIGHLIGHTS