Dear President Trump,
Since you have explained that reading is not one of your favorite past times, let me point out some things you have apparently missed. These are definitions found at dictionary.com.
News [nooz, nyooz] noun
1. a report of a recent event; intelligence; information: His family has had no news of his whereabouts for months.
2. the presentation of a report on recent or new events in a newspaper or other periodical or on radio or television.
3. such reports taken collectively; information reported: There's good news tonight.
4. a person, thing, or event considered as a choice subject for journalistic treatment; newsworthy material.
Journalism [jur-nl-iz-uh m] noun
1. the occupation of reporting, writing, editing, photographing, or broadcasting news or of conducting any news organization as a business.
Reporter [ri-pawr-ter, -pohr-] noun
1. a person who reports.
2. a person employed to gather and report news, as for a newspaper, wire service, or television station.
I hope this helps clarify things for you. See, you are the president of the United States of America, which means that just about everything that happens within a close proximity of you, your family, and your administration, is going to be considered news, just as it has for every sitting president in our history.
And when journalists, reporters, and everyone associated with the media do what they do, and are supposed to do, it is not them being mean, nasty, unfair, and certainly not fake.
In short, they are just doing their jobs. Why don’t you try it?