Hello everyone, today I'll be showing you how to make deep fried lasagna rolls!
You will need the following:
1 Pound of Fresh Ground Beef (if you are generous with your portions this should make 3-4 rolls)
Ragu Sauce (or whichever you prefer)
Panko Bread Crumbs
Got everything? Good. Time to start!
1) First you will need to put a pot of water to boil for your lasagna pasta. You will also need to brown your seasoned ground beef.
2) Once your pasta has boiled and cooled, lay them on a flat surface.
3) Add your season browned ground beef along the middle of the roll.
4) Add your Ragu marinara sauce, along with your shredded mozzarella cheese.
5) Start from one end and roll them up tight. Place two toothpicks on each ends and chill for about 10-15 minutes.
6) Take your lasagna rolls, dip them in egg wash and immediately coat them in your Panko bread crumbs covering every inch. Place them in freezer to chill for another 15-20 minutes.
7) Preheat your deep fryer or pot of oil and place your rolls in, cook for about 5-8 minutes or until golden brown on all sides. That's all there is to it! Let cool for a few minutes and enjoy!
For more quick and easy recipes log on to peepmyeats.com!