The comedians of late night TV ribbed President Donald Trump on Thursday over a report from Politico that the White House will be “thoroughly” disinfected before President-elect Joe Biden takes office in a bid to remove all traces of the coronavirus.
“The Tonight Show” host Jimmy Fallon imagined the horror the cleaners may have after turning on a blacklight, given how Trump himself and many in his circle have tested positive for COVID-19 in recent weeks.
Seth Meyers, meanwhile, dinged senior Trump adviser Stephen Miller:
- Which airlines are blocking out middle seats for holiday travel?
- How does the coronavirus spread differently than the flu?
- Can you close your COVID “bubble” without losing friends forever?
- Is it safe to see grandparents over the holidays?
- How can you help a friend with anxiety when you’re also struggling?
As COVID-19 cases rise, it’s more important than ever to remain connected and informed. Join the HuffPost community today. (It’s free!)