The kitchen is hands-down our favorite room in the house... and not just because of food prep. The kitchen is a place where form meets function, and if things are streamlined, every task flows as smoothly as melted butter into a bowl.
Thank goodness for DIY tips that totally change the kitchen game. From steam-cleaning a microwave to the most genius way to freeze soup, it's already hard to imagine how we lived without these hacks. Read up, Pin away and watch your kitchen become the most hack-tastic place it can be.
2. To clean a blender easily, just blend soap and water.
8. Use a Food Hugger to keep ends fresh.
10. Hang knives horizontally with magnets, and save MAJOR space.
11. Use baking soda to dissolve grease on pots and pans.
12. Make mini baking soda pouches that de-odorize your fridge, so you don't have to put the whole box in.
17. When you run out of dishwasher soap, make your own with baking soda and salt.
Access some of these hacks on the Pinterest board below, and keep them on file for your own DIY kitchen revamp.