It just “goes on,” lamented Lemon, accusing Trump of failing to take seriously the crisis that has now killed more than 93,000 people in the U.S.
Lemon argued Trump would do “anything to distract you from his own abysmal failure to deal seriously with a pandemic that is killing more Americans every single day.”
In just the past few days, Lemon noted, Trump has hyped a baseless conspiracy theory about former President Barack Obama and demeaned the doctor heading the government’s vaccine agency who pushed back at Trump’s suggestion of using an unproven drug.
Check out Lemon’s comments here:
- Stay up to date with our live blog as we cover the COVID-19 pandemic
- 7 essential pieces of relationship advice for couples in quarantine
- What you need to know about face masks right now
- How to tell if you need to start doing online therapy
- Lost your job due to coronavirus? Here’s what you need to know.
- Parenting during the coronavirus crisis?
- The HuffPost guide to working from home
- What coronavirus questions are on your mind right now? We want to help you find answers.
- Everyone deserves accurate information about COVID-19. Support journalism without a paywall — and keep it free for everyone — by becoming a HuffPost member today.