If you're on the Internet this week, you've probably seen the photo of a Chinese man, and the article titled "A Nose Grows on One Man's Forehead."
It's for a very sensible reason. But that's not going to stop me from suggesting...
Doug's Dozen: 12 Captions for "A Nose Grows on His Forehead" Guy
1. You're right, 'A Tree Grows in Brooklyn' is a better title.
2. And you thought you had a bad nose job.
3. Man, put on a hat when you sneeze.
4. Hey, that's not dandruff, that's cocaine!
5. Another stuck-up jerk with his nose in the air.
6. Originally, they put it in his armpit, but he kept passing out.
7. On the plus side, his nosebleeds end quickly.
8. I complained because I had an ear on my butt, and then I met a man who had a nose on his forehead.
9. Another reason to never make fun of a Gypsy fortuneteller.
10. I'm not just the President of the Extra Nose Club For Men... I'm a customer!
11. At least when he has a brain fart, he knows it immediately.
12. Well, I'd rather watch him for 21 hours than Ted Cruz.
See more Doug's Dozen lists and Doug's comic novel at www.dougsdozen.com.
How to vote
Vote-by-mail ballot request deadline: Varies by state
For the Nov 3 election: States are making it easier for citizens to vote absentee by mail this year due to the coronavirus. Each state has its own rules for mail-in absentee voting. Visit your state election office website to find out if you can vote by mail.Get more information
In-person early voting dates: Varies by state
Sometimes circumstances make it hard or impossible for you to vote on Election Day. But your state may let you vote during a designated early voting period. You don't need an excuse to vote early. Visit your state election office website to find out whether they offer early voting.My Election Office
General Election: Nov 3, 2020
Polling hours on Election Day: Varies by state/localityMy Polling Place