Thank God, something to get the Royal Wedding off TV!
After the attack, the city of Abbottabad slapped a curfew on nearby Costellobad.
Reportedly, SEAL Team 6 benefited from the guards' confusion, because Houd was on first tower, Wadi was on second, and Iz Din Nooh was on third.
Meanwhile, there is no truth to the rumor that a banner across the White House will read "Right Mission Accomplished."
Or that George W. Bush plans to attend bin Laden's funeral dressed as a Navy SEAL.
But there have been some interesting remarks from people in high places.
DOUG'S DOZEN: 12 NEWSMAKERS' REACTIONS TO THE DEATH OF OSAMA BIN LADEN
1. DONALD TRUMP: "WHY HAVEN'T THEY SHOWN US THE DEATH CERTIFICATE?"
2. GEORGE W. BUSH: "NO FAIR, I THOUGHT OF IT FIRST!"
3. GILBERT GOTTFRIED: "CAN I JOKE ABOUT THIS?"
4. PAKISTANI PRESIDENT ZARDARI: "NOW CAN WE GO BACK TO SELLING HEROIN?"
5. MICHELE BACHMANN: "AT LAST, THE VILLAIN WHO STARTED WORLD WAR II HAS BEEN PUNISHED."
6. 'FAMILY GUY/CLEVELAND SHOW/AMERICAN DAD' CREATOR SETH MACFARLAND: "GODDAMN IT, TONIGHT WAS OUR THREE-PART BIN LADEN SPECIAL!"
7. HATED REV. FRED PHELPS: "ONE FUNERAL WE WON'T BE PROTESTING."
8. ENRON CEO KEN LAY: "HURRAY!!! OH, SHIT, I'M SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD."
9. CHARLIE SHEEN: "YOU'RE WELCOME."
10. JOE BIDEN: "MY GOD, THIS IS TERRIBLE...OH, WAIT, OSAMA WITH AN 'S'? YAYYY!"
11. DICK CHENEY: "HE, UH, HE DIDN'T TALK BEFORE HE DIED...RIGHT?"
12. GLENN BECK: "THIS IS WONDERFUL... OH, WAIT, OSAMA WITH AN 'S'?
See more lists at www.dougsdozen.com