Are you guilty of SUI? That is, shopping under the influence?
Take a look at 21 of the finest items people claim to have purchased after imbibing a few too many spirits below.
1. This Nicolas Cage pillowcase.
2. A bow tie for a cat.
3. A trip to Iceland.
4. This decorative rug depicting Saddam Hussein.
5. A Mexican "Predator" statue.
6. A puppy*.
*We don't actually recommend bringing home a puppy while drunk -- even if it's this cute.
7. A horse mask.
8. A McDonald's meal... From the Dominos guy.
9. The first four "Game Of Thrones" books.
10. An abstract portrait of a monkey.
11. A stately portrait of a monkey.
12. A stuffed squirrel riding a miniature horse.
13. A mug that looks like a sea captain.
14. A mug with a picture of Gary Busey on it.
15. An umbrella hat.
16. Batman supplies.
17. A pizza that you forget about until you wake up the next day.
18. A Choco Taco that you forget about for three days.
19. 1,000 Communion wafers, A.K.A. Nutella snacks.
"What to do if you're drunk and accidentally order communion bread off E-bay."
20. Season 1 of a childhood favorite.
21. This awesome Lil' Sebastian poster.
BEFORE YOU GO
How to vote
Vote-by-mail ballot request deadline: Varies by state
For the Nov 3 election: States are making it easier for citizens to vote absentee by mail this year due to the coronavirus. Each state has its own rules for mail-in absentee voting. Visit your state election office website to find out if you can vote by mail.Get more information
In-person early voting dates: Varies by state
Sometimes circumstances make it hard or impossible for you to vote on Election Day. But your state may let you vote during a designated early voting period. You don't need an excuse to vote early. Visit your state election office website to find out whether they offer early voting.My Election Office
General Election: Nov 3, 2020
Polling hours on Election Day: Varies by state/localityMy Polling Place