Julia Louis-Dreyfus may be unimpeachable, but what about her most famous role, Elaine Benes? Below, 11 reasons why following your favorite female malcontent may actually lead you ... well, into a jail cell with three of your platonic male friends.
1. She has complicated, antagonistic relationships with her friends.
2. She's not honest about her feelings, and she's terrible at hiding them.
3. Really terrible at hiding them.
4. She blatantly hates her bosses.
5. And her co-workers.
6. Just pretty much everyone.
7. She has trouble at parties.
8. And with sentimentality.
9. She is brutally honest.
10. She is blinded by her own vanity.
11. She'll break up with anyone, for any reason.
... But we love her, just as she is.