Today we celebrate Elizabeth Taylor's birthday, remembering the late actress as one of the most glamorous stars in Hollywood. Throughout her career, we saw Taylor go through the highs and the lows -- but who can forget her award-winning performances in classic films like "Suddenly, Last Summer" and "Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?"
The legend, who would of been 82 years old today, also knew a thing or two about style and grace. From her casual caftans to extravagant gowns, Taylor explored a variety of looks which made her a style icon.
So, in honor of Elizabeth Taylor, here are seven lessons she taught us about bringing the drama.
1. Never leave home without groomed, bold brows.
2. Blue eye makeup isn't for wallflowers.
3. Red lipstick makes everything look sexier.
4. Big hair is always better. Who needs to see around you? All eyes should be on you.
5. Perfume is your best accessory.
6. As she once said, "Big girls need big diamonds."
7. There's no age limit on playing dress-up.