“One thing they don’t tell you is you get, somehow, excruciating back pain,” the talk show host said in video posted to Twitter. “Didn’t know that was a symptom, but I talked to some other people ― back pain.”
“Who knew? How come?” DeGeneres said. “Back pain. Bad.”
Appearing drawn with a slightly weakened voice, DeGeneres then did a comic bit in which she played Connect Four.
DeGeneres revealed a week ago that she had contracted the virus.
Her show has halted production until after the holidays.
A HuffPost Guide To Coronavirus
- How long does it take for the coronavirus vaccine to work?
- Which masks will actually keep your face warm this winter?
- Can you close your COVID “bubble” without losing friends forever?
- How will spending the holidays in quarantine affect our mental health?
- What happens to all those face masks and gloves we’re tossing in the trash?
- Find all that and more on our coronavirus hub page.