Is there anything better than lounging by the pool? How about a pool on a massive estate with a gorgeous, luxurious house?
The following Zillow listings include properties so stunning, you'll inevitably begin imagining yourself wearing sunglasses on a raft with a nice cool drink in hand. Happy daydreamin'!
1. A bright and beautiful estate in Rancho Santa Fe, California, listed for $8.995 million.
This California home is pure paradise. While it boasts antique doors, a stunning courtyard with a vintage fountain and 10 spa-like bathrooms, it's the long rectangular pool that has us drooling.
2. A tropical dream in North Palm Beach, Florida, listed for $7.495 million.
We have two words: infinity pool. Need we say more? This luxe listing boasts a gorgeously landscaped backyard area with a pool that seems to go on forever. After going for a quick swim, you can lounge on the indoor porch or shoot a game of pool in the billiard room.
3. A stunning luxury escape in Santa Barbara, California, listed for $11.375 million.
Sitting pretty on a whopping 20 acres, this Santa Barbara estate truly has it all. A private film screening room, a guest house with a koi pond, a billiard game room -- it's safe to say you would never get bored at this dream house. The sparkling infinity pool is just the cherry on top.
4. A magnificent waterfront home in Riverside, Connecticut, listed for $14.5 million.
At this home, the infinity pool seems to gracefully flow into the Long Island Sound. Can we float there forever? If that isn't impressive enough, the home has a gourmet kitchen, an indoor movie theatre and pristine golf green that'll make you never want to leave.
5. A sporty estate situated in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, listed for $3.5 million.
Any fitness junkie would go bananas over this home complete with an indoor basketball court, a batting cage and an indoor pool. After breaking a sweat, you can hop in the jet tub for a relaxing cool down or stretch out on the living room sofa and gaze at the stunning high ceilings. Oh, and did you catch that kitchen?!
Also on HuffPost: