It has been yet another banner year for all manner of PR gaffes and errors. The 13th Annual Top 10 PR Blunders List, compiled by San Francisco's Fineman PR, includes a phony press conference, a buzz-marketing bust-up and Los Angeles County's favorite party girl.
1. "No Reporters? No Problem." (ABC News)
2. Buzz Marketing Gone Bust
3. "Why I Hate Race-Baiting Columns" (San Francisco Chronicle)
4. Iggy Come Home!
5. "Not So Simple Life" (People.com)
6. When the Hand that Feeds Bites
7. LUV: Not in the Air
8. If You Can't Stand the Heat ...
9. Lost in Translation
10. "over b4 it began"