Incorporate this "move of the day" into your regular exercise regimen or just take a few minutes to give it a try. Each day will be a different move so you can do each one back to back or individually. Performing this one move each day will add up and you will begin to see noticeable changes in your body and an improved mental focus!
How it works: Perform three sets of 10 reps each side.
Equipment required: One set of 10-20 pound dumbbells.
- Come into a straight-arm plank position with wrists under shoulders and feet slightly wider than hip-width. Hold one dumbbell in each hand with wrists straight.
- Bend right elbow as you lift weight up toward chest. Maintain a strong core and long spine the entire time.
- Return back to center and repeat the movement on the other side. Keep hips still as you perform each row.
- Increases stability in shoulders.
- Improves strength in core and hips.
- Tones back, waist and shoulders.
Please check out noratobin.com for full-length workouts and recipes.