A gentle giant has gone to doggy heaven.
Giant George was formerly the world's tallest dog, according to Guinness World Records. With a staggering height of 43 inches, Giant George towered above most living things he came into contact with.
Sadly, George passed away last Thursday, one month away from his eighth birthday. He was surrounded by loved ones, his owners said on his Facebook page.
See our tribute to a beloved pup below. We'll miss you, Giant George.
1. He was the best cuddle-buddy in the world!
2. He sat like a person!
3. He let little kids sit on him
4. And he was an excellent babysitter
5. He was great at sports!
6. And he always did a quality check of his owners' food.
"Nope, this one isn't good. I'll just get rid of this for you."
7. Did we mention his height?
8. He loved playing dress up
9. He was pals with the world's smallest dog
"I could eat you. I won't, but I could."
10. He loved car rides
11. And we loved him.
Rest in peace, you wonderful pooch.