The Giving Tower Holiday Challenge is a great way for organizations to rally their supporters, raise money for their cause, drive engagement, get lots of exposure and, most importantly, raise money for their cause (note intentional repetition).
The Challenge is friendly fundraising competition launched by craigconnects, Fred and Joanne Wilson, and MacAndrews & Forbes. It's designed to help you raise awareness and lots of money for your year end fundraising.
Here's more about the Challenge this year:
- The Challenge starts on November 25th and there are going to be huge grand prizes, plus lots of Bonus Challenges. The campaign is always amazing and last year, charities rallied to raise over $2.3m for their causes.
- There will be $250,000 in prizes this year. The organization that raises the most will receive a $100,000 donation to their cause. Second place will win $50,000, third $25,000, fourth $10,000 and fifth place will receive a $5,000 donation to their cause.
- There will also be multiple opportunities along the way to get extra cash donations in the form of Bonus Challenges. Folks, we're talking an extra $60,000 in Bonus Challenges.
- The good folks over at CrowdRise are hosting a webinar on November 20th at 3pm ET to walk you through everything about the Challenge, please Click Here to register.
- So far, there's more than 500 charities signed up, and plenty of time for you to sign up, too.
- The Toolkit will tell you everything else you need to know that I may have forgotten.
- Use the hashtag #GivingTower to continue the conversation.