The kids of McKinley High have reached a milestone as "Glee" is about to hit 100 episodes.
To mark the occasion, original cast members like Dianna Agron, Heather Morris and Amber Riley will return, as well as past celebrity guest stars like Kristen Chenoweth and Gwyneth Paltrow.
Fans were asked to vote on their favorite songs from the series to be remixed for the special two-part episode. According to The Hollywood Reporter an album entitled "Glee: The Music Celebrating 100 Episodes" will be released commemorating the episode.
Here's the tracklist:
1. "Keep Holding On" featuring Mark Salling (Puck)
2. "Valerie" featuring Naya Rivera (Santana) and Morris (Brittany)
3. "Defying Gravity" featuring Lea Michele (Rachel), Chris Colfer (Kurt) and Riley (Mercedes)
4. "Raise Your Glass" featuring Morrison (Will) and Chenoweth (April)
5. "Toxic" featuring Rivera (Santana), Morris (Brittany) and Agron (Quinn)
6. "Happy" featuring Paltrow (Holly), Chenoweth (April), Morrison (Will), Darren Criss (Blaine) and Riley (Mercedes)
7. "Party All the Time" featuring Paltrow (Holly)
8. "Total Eclipse of the Heart" featuring Morrison (Will) and Chenoweth (April)
9. "Loser Like Me" featuring Criss (Blaine), Kevin McHale (Artie), Chord Overstreet (Sam) and Jenna Ushkowitz (Tina)
10. "Be Okay" featuring Michele (Rachel) and Rivera (Santana)
11. "I Am Changing" featuring Riley (Mercedes) and Colfer (Kurt)
12. "Just Give Me a Reason" featuring Agron (Quinn) and Salling (Puck)
13. "Don't Stop Believin'" featuring Michele (Rachel), Criss (Blaine), Colfer (Kurt), Morrison (Will), McHale (Artie) and Ushkowitz (Tina)
If you're not in a jazz hands frenzy by now, then check out this pic that Gwyneth Paltrow (Holly Holiday) posted of herself and Jane Lynch in matching tracksuits. Matching. Tracksuits.
Or the pic Matthew Morrison posted of the cast enjoying some "Glee" cake from the 100th episode party:
Get ready, Gleeks.
The epic two-part 100th episode of "Glee" will air March 18 and 25 on Fox.