It's the most wonderful time of the year.
Gwyneth Paltrow's annual Goop holiday wish list is out.
Paltrow -- how should we say this? -- has, in the past, been accused of being a bit out of touch with the reality of everyday Americans. Her lifestyle website and newsletter Goop often peddle products you will never ever need at insanely high prices.
This year, Paltrow seems to be catching on to her public perception, and thusly titled one list "Ridiculous (and Awesome) Gifts."
"While there’s no lack of over-the-top indulgences this time of year (18-karat gold dumbbells, anyone?)," reads the list's description, "This gift guide isn’t just about crazy extravagances: There’s a little ridiculous for every budget."
Is there, though?
Check out the 15 most ridiculous items below.
1. The Standard for Joséphier (toliet paper for rich people) - ~$950
2. Rosewood Handle Truffle Slicer - $40
3. Goldloft 18K Gold Dumbbells - $125,000
4. Cedes Milano Toothpaste Squeezer - $244
5. Canoe Condom Dispenser - $42
6. Hermès Mahjong Set - $46,000
7. Vintage Ball & Chain from Blackman Cruz - $1,500 (Too soon, Gwyneth, too soon)
8. Gilded Playing Cards with Leather Card Case - $2,300
9. The Darwin Tank - $1,621.27 (It's a tank for jellyfish. We repeat: Jellyfish.)
10. Modern Dinner Bells - $60
11. Sennheiser Orpheus Headphones - $55,000
12. Aquaovo Ruby Water Filter - $1,100
13. Italian White Truffle - $175
14. Tatcha Akari Gold Massager - $195
15. World View Exploration at the Edge of Space - $90,000
Just like your holiday wish list, right?
Also on HuffPost: