If you loved Prince George’s first day of school pics, then prepare for a redo with both — we repeat, both — parents.
The 5-year-old will return to Thomas’s Battersea in London on Thursday, September 6. Unlike last year, when Kate Middleton was sick with hyperemesis gravidarum, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are both expected to attend the drop-off. (#Bless)
According to Ben Thomas, the former headmaster, the school’s goal is to provide a “safe” environment for the royal tot. “Our aim for him, as well as for all of our pupils, is to provide a safe and secure and happy environment where he feels supported by a kind and loving community,” he told People. “That’s something we will be trying to achieve for him.”
The royal family hasn’t released any further details on the first day of school. Nevertheless, it will probably be similar to last year’s photo op, when Prince George and Prince William exited the family’s Range Rover, shook hands with the head of Thomas’s lower school, Helen Haslem, and headed inside. We can only hope Prince George is less nervous this time around.
More from PureWow:
- Royal Replica: Jennifer Garner Just Copied Meghan Markle’s Wedding Weekend Dress
- Princess Charlotte May Snag Another Royal Title
- Yes, Kate Middleton Had 2 Normal Jobs Prior To Royalty
- What Will Happen To Meghan Markle’s Wedding Dress?
- Thanks To Harry and Meghan, This Town Is the Hottest New Tourist Destination