All through the year, they were there to pack you a bowl when you needed them most. So, now that this season of generosity has rolled around, show your best pothead pals how much they mean to you with these gifts designed to put the merry in marijuana!
Available to all herb enthusiasts
1. An AnnaBis bag is the ultimate in elegance for the sleek and stylish stoner gal in your life. The up-and-coming brand's newest line takes inspiration from some of pop culture's most beloved cannabis queens, and earns its laurels with stunning design and fabrication. As always, AnnaBis purses prove that dank and discreet don't have to be mutually exclusive, stowing your stash and its scent safely away.
2. This holiday season, give a greeting that's higher than Hallmark, and say it with a Kush Kard! They contain what every festive friend wants -- wit and weed! You just slip in a joint rolled with your special someone's preferred strain, and voila! Holiday cheer is as good as guaranteed. It's the perfect present for any cannabis enthusiast!
3. Everyone has that one stellar stoner friend who is astoundingly still single despite being basically the best. This year, why don't you gift that good catch a coaching package with Molly Peckler of Highly Devoted? Molly knows that cannabis comes into play with compatibility, and gives the dankest dating advice to help potheads find the partners they desire and deserve! Get a free consult just for filling out the form on her site.
4. Cannabis Cocktails, Mocktails and Tonics by Warren Bobrow is a great gift for any aspiring ganja gourmand! Whether your friend is new to bartending or a seasoned expert, the marijuana infusions in this must-have volume are sure to take their mixological adventures to new heights! You never know, you might even end up reaping the benefits of these irresistible recipes yourself!
Colorado's special selection
5. If you think an ethical edible would be just the right thing to show your friend you care, well, it doesn't get any better than Binske. These chocolate champions are fair to their farmers, kind to the community, and provide a product that tastes like a little piece of pot-infused heaven. They're available now in Colorado, but look out for their fruit leathers coming soon, as well!
6. Maybe this year you want to skip the stuff and give the gift of experience. In that case, the City Sessions Denver tour is our top suggestion! If you know a smart stoner who seems curious about the story behind their bud, you can give them this awesome opportunity to tour an extraction lab or grow house and learn a lot about pot. Tag along with them, and you're sure to make meaningful memories!
Californians can currently at a doctor's discretion... The recreational folks can have their fun come January 2018!
7. A Hmbldt vape pen is the perfect present for your health-conscious loved one who isn't necessarily looking to get high. A dose from this delightful vape pen offers all of the sense-soothing benefits of bud without the cognitive effects that can sometimes come with cannabis. Time Magazine even called the device one of the 25 Best Inventions of 2016, suggesting that cannabis could replace both over-the-counter and prescription medication for some.
8. LA's most discerning cannabis connoisseurs (with the necessary medical credentials) know that Rose Collective rolls the classiest jays. So, the next time you're in need of a host present for a holiday soiree, why don't you skip the obligatory bottle of wine and go for one of their famed 24-karat gold leaf custom rolls? Select a strain that suits the mood of the event, and spread the joy of the season to all of your fellow revelers. You can even add to the effect by slipping it in a Kush Kard for safekeeping!
This piece was created by Moriel Berger, Michelle Janikian and Catherine Goldberg. Curious about the Cannabis Industry? Download their free ebook to learn more. www.BrainBuzzOG.com