Are you afraid of the dark? This is the exorcism of all your fears.
Perhaps you are a Halloween Grinch and with the holiday quickly approaching, your heart doesn't find horror all that provoking. You're a scaredy-cat dreading the loss of all your nine lives as the monsters on screen wield frightening knives.
Unlike Jack Skellington, you can't wait for the time children will be throwing snowballs, instead of throwing heads, busy building toys with absolutely no one dead. But fear no longer, October is saved, you will have no fear even as Carrie is covered in red.
Below are 11 behind-the-scenes photos from classic horror films that will completely change how your Halloween Grinch heart anticipates the fall. Soon you'll realize there's nothing to fear at all. Now feel free to go on your horror movie date, your only fear now can be they won't make a great mate.
1. Hannibal Lecter enjoys a french fry.
"The Silence of the Lambs"
2. Jack Torrance does a warmup dance.
3. Carrie is having a blast while covered in pig's blood.
4. Freddie Krueger hung out with the kids during the day.
"A Nightmare on Elm Street"
5. Michael Myers loves Dr. Pepper.
6. The Monster has refined sensibilities.
7. Quint and the shark were BFFs.
8. Chucky wasn't so magical after all.
9. Regan's other self was actually fun to be around.
10. Norman Bates was a real funny guy.
11. Samara didn't even scare the person right next to her.
BONUS: Nobody thought this thing was frightening ... except for a young Leonardo DiCaprio in his first film role.